About This Website

I work with many adults and children as a kinesiologist. This website is intended to be a resource to educate yourself about issues that affect your health and personal growth.

To Find out more about the Kinesiologies and techniques I teach and practice:
Feel free to browse the Kinesiology Links on:

Educational Kinesiology-Brain Gym
Touch For Health
Kinergetics
Rhythmic Movement and the
Musgatova Method of Reflex Integration

The information I highlight here does not constitute medical advice or endorsement of products or views.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Testimonial : Body Co-ordination, confidence, psychological maturity


Walking back to memory lane since the last that my daughter and I have met you, My daughter was really having an issue with her body co-ordination. She was having this problem since she was young and as my wife and I were observing her movement, we felt that she was really “clumsy”. She has been failing her physical fitness test in school and hence, I believe that has also affected her psychologically. The faith you have showered to her as well as the sessions with you and most of, all the progress that Marcia has experienced have brought about a “miracle” eventually - she passed her required physical fitness test after a mere 3 months of continuous enjoyment of the exercises under your guidance. You have proven that kinesiology works!

Marcia is now more confident in her physical movement and her posture is appropriate in standing and sitting. She is also more composed emotionally and her reflexes are more spontaneous. In short, her mind, body and soul has benefited through your works.
DL

No comments: