About This Website

I work with many adults and children as a kinesiologist. This website is intended to be a resource to educate yourself about issues that affect your health and personal growth.

To Find out more about the Kinesiologies and techniques I teach and practice:
Feel free to browse the Kinesiology Links on:

Educational Kinesiology-Brain Gym
Touch For Health
Kinergetics
Rhythmic Movement and the
Musgatova Method of Reflex Integration

The information I highlight here does not constitute medical advice or endorsement of products or views.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Listening and talking to kids


This has been my bible! It has helped me relate to many children.

I highly recommend this to parents, those who apply themselves have improved their relationship immesurably with their children plus have positive discipline.

You can browse their pages at
http://browseinside.harpercollins.com/index.aspx?isbn13=9780380811960

Amazon has some great reviews!
http://www.amazon.com/How-Talk-Kids-Will-Listen/dp/0380811960

No comments: